Do you have the following key skills? If yes, we would be happy to have you on our team.
- Excellent at Vendors Managing & Networking skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Mathematics Skills, Excellent Negotiation skills, Positive & learning attitude.
Experience: More than 04 years
- To ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- To coordinate with the office of Education (School) Department, Govt. of Tripura.
- Monitoring the performance of District Coordinators.
- Infrastructure maintenance and upkeep of Hardware, software and Multimedia Educational Content.
- To get the desired data, reports on time.
- To schedule and conduct refresher program of teachers in consultation with the departmental authorities.
- Send monthly monitoring reports to Education (School) Department after verification.
- To appoint one trainer/Instructor in each of the 365 schools.
Qualification:B. Tech/MCA/MSc (Comp Sc./IT)/ MBA from a recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in similar role
Place of posting: Agartala.
No. of vacancy: 01.
- Maintain close coordination with Dy. Director of Education (School)/Nodal Officer for the successful implementation of the project.
- During the visit for collection of data, these District Coordinators should be competent enough to resolve/get resolved the problems regarding hardware/software installed in schools.
- Visit each school on quarterly basis and interact with the Teachers/Principal for at least 2 hours.
- Ensure induction and refresher training of teachers and will coordinate with the trainer in all the schools.
- Manage Infrastructure, multimedia educational content, hardware and software maintenance
- Collect the desired data and reports on time from Schools and ensure the timely repairs of equipment’s/hardware/software in schools.
- Responsible for receiving the complaints regarding scope of work as defined earlier.
Qualification: Postgraduate/ Graduate from recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 2(two) years of work experience or 3 (three) years Diploma in Computer/IT/Electronics & Communication having minimum 4(four) years of work experience
No. of vacancy: 04
- The normal working hours will be as per the school institutional norms
- The Instructor will have to teach computer subject opted by the students as per the prescribed syllabus of the State Board/CBSE.
- Maximum limit of teaching periods will be 36 periods in a week.
- He/she will accomplish all the works related to academic schedule (timely course completion, lesson plans, tests/ examinations, evaluations etc.) at school level.
- The Trainers / Instructors will provide induction and refresher trainings to teachers in each of the Awarded schools.
Qualification: Graduate with minimum One year of Diploma in Computers or three years Diploma in Computer/IT/Electronics & Communication.
Experience: Freshers and experienced
place of posting: Tripura.
No. of vacancy:365