CAN WE COUNT ON YOU?
WHAT YOU WOULD BE EXPECTED TO DO:
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Preparing annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Guiding other divisions and the company as a whole by researching and interpreting accounting policy
- Align all F&A work; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Monitor revenue and expenses; coordinate collections, consolidation and evaluation of financial data
- Control over billing cycle and supervise the same across various Govt. departments
- Preparing statutory accounts and performing reconciliations, verification and checks
- Controlling credit and chasing debt and maintaining sales and purchase ledgers/ journals.
- Preparation of MIS reports, various analytical reports, budget vs actual variance report, marketing employees performance report etc.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex situations
- CA (Qualified) working with manufacturing sector/service sector background
- Must have knowledge of collection of receivables and banking transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft office (especially excel and powerpoint)
- Must have good exposure on GST
- Must have worked beyond book keeping
- Must possess strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Working knowledge in accounting software
- Working knowledge of processing Govt tenders
- Knowledge or exposure in corporate laws
- Exposure to working in SAP environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If any of the above descriptions or part match your resume, then fill in the form below: